Online Banking Upgrade
We are pleased to announce our Online Banking system has been upgraded. The new version offers increased usability and functionality for you, plus some great new features to help make your banking quicker and easier.
New enhancements include:
- Manage Account page with self-service forms you can submit 24/7 to add Bill Pay accounts, change your address, add a travel notification to your debit card, and so much more!
- A newly renovated Help section
- Updates Page, including online and mobile banking updates and scheduled outages
- A Security Page offering information to educate customers on how their information can be, and is, protected
- Additional Footer Links providing easy access to our most frequently requested self-service forms
- Statement history is expanding from 12 months to 36 months from the date the account was enrolled in eStatements
- Responsive design so you can access online banking easily from any device
- Running balances in loan history
- Previous year interest paid in loan reporting
- Schedule and edit regular loan transfers
There are no scheduled outages to online banking, online bill pay or mobile banking at this time.