- Self-Storage Lending With Casey Diderrich
Get A Quick Answer
Self-Storage Lending With Casey Diderrich
Finance With Us And Receive
Up To $3,000 Off Closing Costs!*
Community is the cornerstone of our organization. Locally owned and operated since 1859, First Bank Financial Centre (FBFC) believes when you help the community grow and prosper, everyone benefits. Over the last five years, FBFC has donated more than $1,000,000 to the communities we serve, taking great pride in keeping local economies vibrant and strong. In the last year our employees donated more than 15,000 volunteer hours working with over 450 local non-profit and charitable organizations.
Above our community giving and activism, our institution provides the lending products and services you would find at our "big bank" competition, coupled with a hometown feel.
We are an SBA Preferred Lender and are in the top 40 lenders in the nation for SBA loan volume. Our typical underwriting timeframe is 7-10 business days, our rates are aggressively under what most nationwide lenders offer, and you work with one designated person the entire loan process who is there to help each step of the way.
SBA loans fund a variety of business needs including:
- Fixed asset purchases - computers, equipment, vehicles, and machinery
- Business expansion and permanent working capital
- Start-up business expenses
- Refinance of existing debt
We're experts in owner-occupied real estate financing:
- Purchase or refinance your commercial property
- Expand your existing facility
- Improve cash flow
- Save money
- Build equity
SBA loan programs:
- SBA 7a - New Construction
- 10% down based on land purchase and construction budget
- Ability to use ownership in land or paid for costs of project as part of down payment
- 25 year terms & amortization
- Interest only period for time needed to finish construction
- Feasibility study not required
- SBA 504 - New Construction
- 10% if expansion of existing business and 15% down if start-up entity
- Ability to use ownership in land or paid for costs or project as part of down payment
- 25 year fixed rates on 504 portion for entire 25 year period
- Aggressive rate on in-house bank portion amortized over 30 years
To purchase an existing self-storage property, FBFC can utilize either the 7a or 504 program. Whichever product you choose, we will work with you to complete all the paperwork and create a financing package that suits your unique business needs.
For more information on how an SBA loan could help your self-storage business, or to ask about a loan, please contact your dedicated lender, Casey Diderrich.
*Up to $3,000 closing cost credit is issued at the time of loan closing. Subject to credit approval. Not everyone will qualify for a loan. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value.