- Cash Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Investment Sweep Account
- ACH Origination
- Express Deposit
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Business and Cash Management FAQs
- Helpful Articles for Business
- Meet Your Cash Management Team
Get A Quick Answer
Please Contact Operations Support to initiate a reversal.
- Reversals may only be made for the following three conditions:
- Incorrect dollar amount
- Incorrect account number
- Duplicate transaction
- When initiating a reversal, the reversing entry must be for the full amount, must be sent within five (5) banking days of original entry and must be sent within 24 hours of discovering the error.
- The Receiving Bank is under no obligation to post the reversing debit if it overdraws the payee’s account, or if the payee’s account is closed.