- Cash Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Investment Sweep Account
- ACH Origination
- Express Deposit
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Business and Cash Management FAQs
- Helpful Articles for Business
- Meet Your Cash Management Team
Get A Quick Answer
Automate payments to vendors and suppliers and eliminate the cost of check printing, preparation and postage. Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments also help your business improve cash flow forecasting because you know exactly when the funds will be disbursed. The bottom line: It's efficient.
How does it work? Schedule payments to your vendors and trading partners via ACH. These amounts may be automatically debited from your business checking account at your direction, and identifying information is transmitted to the payment recipient electronically.
- Electronic deposit of payroll.
- Make corporate to corporate payments via ACH
- Save the time, cost and hassle of writing and mailing checks
- Increase control over your disbursement process
Need a little more information, or ready to get started? Give us a shout!
Gary L. Sherwin
Vice President - Cash Management
Business Banking Advisor