- Cash Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Investment Sweep Account
- ACH Origination
- Express Deposit
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Business and Cash Management FAQs
- Helpful Articles for Business
- Meet Your Cash Management Team
Get A Quick Answer
A win-win! Convenience for your customers and control for your business!
Offer your customer an effortless way to pay cable and utility bills, insurance premiums, membership dues, and other recurring payments. You receive your money faster, while eliminating more expensive manual collection methods. ACH processing is also available to help your business make payments electronically.
How does it work? Your customers authorize your company to debit their account for payment, thereby eliminating the need for them to write a check and for you to receive and process the check for deposit. This allows you to more accurately predict cash flow and increase control over your receivables.
- Less expensive than check payment processing or wire transfers
- Links to your FBFC business checking account
- Transactions effective as soon as the next business day.
Need a little more information, or ready to get started? Give us a shout!
Gary L. Sherwin
Vice President - Cash Management
Business Banking Advisor