- Business Online Banking Updates
Business Online Banking Updates
- Responsive design ensures all information displays at any screen size or resolution
- New login page includes username & password entry on same page as well as a message banner, used to share future updates, Fed holidays and outages
- Updated navigation to access Payments & Deposit tools
- ACH Manager - Payments & Transfers, select ACH
- Wire Manager - Payments & Transfers, select Wire
- Express Deposit - Checks & Deposits, select Deposit Checks
- A more vibrant ACH Manager homepage featuring user friendly tools which reduce the amount of clicks to gain access to information and process files
- New Manage Account page featuring self-service options
- Relevant resources available from the Home page
- Current token users can switch to the convenience of a soft token from their Business Online Banking profile.
- New internal account transfer options including the ability to edit, delete and create recurring transfers
- IMPORTANT Internet Explorer Update - in the near future, we will no longer support Compatibility mode for Internet Explorer. To prepare for future releases of Business Online Banking, please review and change your Internet Explorer browser settings if applicable. Updating this setting now will prevent unexpected challenges with Business Online Banking in the future.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, select Compatibility View Settings.
- In the Compatibility View Settings dialog box, select secureinternetbank.com and select Remove.
- Select Close.
There are no scheduled outages at this time.