Get A Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Follow Us On Facebook
Tips for Home Sellers
Selling your home? Here are some tips to help you preparing your house for the Market!
Make sure your house has curb appeal.
- Remove any debris, trim plants, bushes, and shrubs.
- Power-wash your driveway, front porch and siding.
- Consider giving your front door and shutters a new coat of paint.
Keep the inside of your house clean and tidy.
- Remove any trace of pets—fur, food bowls, litter boxes, etc.
- Clean any carpet stains.
- Dust your furniture.
- De-clutter your home—make sure everything has a place. Put items in storage if necessary.
Kitchens and bathrooms sell homes—make sure yours are immaculate.
- Even if you don’t have new appliances, you can make a good impression by deep-cleaning your kitchen and bathrooms.
- Make sure your counters are clean and de-cluttered.
- New cabinet hardware is an inexpensive update that can have a big impact.
- Clean your appliances and organize your fridge and pantry.
If you can afford to paint even one room in your house, do it!
- Start with any rooms that are painted a bright, non-neutral color.
- A fresh coat of paint in a neutral beige or gray can really make an impact and make your house feel more “move-in ready” to potential buyers.
There are a lot of simple and inexpensive updates you can make to your house to get it market-ready.