Budget Friendly Strawberry Banana Fruit Pops
Popsicles are the perfect healthy summer snack for all ages! These budget friendly Strawberry Fruit Pops are simple, healthy, refreshing and also kind to your wallet.
Bonus: In the summer months you can also find fresh and affordable berries in the grocery store!
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks + frozen
- 12 large strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice
- Popsicle mold (budget friendly ones here)
- Blend all of the ingredients together on high speed until smooth - about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed as you go.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze. Freezing overnight is recommended for easy removal.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.
- If you's like the pops to be sweeter, you can also add a bit of honey or agave nectar.
- You can also make other fruit pops by substituting different fruit - Raspberries, blueberries, etc.