BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pizza crust (or ½ recipe of homemade pizza crust)
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons (FBFC) BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked, sliced chicken breast (about one 8-ounce breast)
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro or basil, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 475F
- Toss 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce with the cooked, chopped chicken to coat it. Set aside.
- After waiting 15 minutes, top the crust with the FBFC BBQ sauce. Add more or less BBQ sauce depending on your taste. Then layer on the shredded mozzarella, then the BBQ-coated chicken, shredded gouda, then the onion slices.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Top hot pizza with fresh cilantro or basil. Slice pizza and serve immediately.