- Asset Protection Workshop Dates
Get A Quick Answer
Asset Protection Workshop Dates
Preserve Your Financial Legacy and Provide Peace of Mind
Join First Bank Financial Centre and Melick Law, LLC at one of our complimentary, educational workshops.
We'll cover topics including, but not limited to:
- Why estate planning is so important
- Your Will and why it is important
- Probate and how to avoid it
- Considering a funeral trust
- How to increase your monthly income
- How to help meet extended care needs
- The difference between a revocable and irrevocable trust
- Why a Power of Attorney is critical to your estate planning
To RSVP, please CLICK HERE, or call (888) 569-9909.
|Thursday, March 21, 2019||9:30 – 11:30am||FBFC's Mequon Branch||11715 N. Port Washington Rd. in Mequon|
|Wednesday, April 3, 2019||9:30 – 11:30am||FBFC's Corporate Branch||155 W. Wisconsin Ave. in Oconomowoc|
|Wednesday, May 8, 2019||9:30 – 11:30am||FBFC's Hartford Branch||940 Bell Ave. in Hartford|
|Wednesday, August 7, 2019||9:30 – 11:30am||FBFC's Corporate Branch||155 W. Wisconsin Ave. in Oconomowoc|
|TBD||9:30 – 11:30am||West Bend Community Memorial Library||630 Poplar St. in West Bend|
We hope to see you at one of these great workshops!
Insurance products are not FDIC insured. Are not a deposit. May lose value. Have no bank or affiliate guarantee. Are not insured by any government agency. First Bank Financial Centre does not provide legal or tax advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.