What Makes First Bank Financial Centre a Great Place to Work?
Our Sound Growth
- In 2016 American Banker Magazine recognized FBFC as a Best Bank to Work For. We are the only Milwaukee area bank to earn this designation.
- For nine consecutive years, FBFC has been named a Top Place to Work employer in Southeastern Wisconsin by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We achieved the #1 Top Place to Work in 2012 and #2 in 2013 and 2016. Over 1000 companies are invited to participate.
- We have been the top Community SBA lender in Wisconsin for the past five years; Top overall SBA lender in Wisconsin the last three years; and are in the top 30 providers in the nation for SBA loan volume.
- In 2017, FBFC was recognized as Business of the Year by the Grafton Chamber of Commerce; and in 2014 we were recognized as Business of the Year by the Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce, the Germantown Chamber of Commerce and the Hartland Chamber of Commerce.
- FBFC was honored as a Top 10 Business by the Waukesha County Business Alliance in 2014.
Our Employee Leadership
- FBFC's President & CEO, Mark W. Mohr, was named the 2015 ICBA Community Banker of the Year and the #1 Top Leader for midsize employers in the 2012, 2014 and 2016 Top Place to Work surveys.
- An annual offsite employee leadership event is held for all employees to celebrate the year's successes and hear from notable motivational speakers.
- Bi-monthly leadership forums are held with our bank's President & CEO and randomly selected employees to discuss ways to improve service delivery and our working environment.
- Decisions are made locally by bank employees who live and work in the communities we serve.
Our Family Centric Vision
- FBFC offers a variety of work schedules to help employees balance their work/life needs.
- As an organization, we offer a robust wellness program, appealing to a diverse audience through various monthly events.
- Products and services from local businesses are promoted through our Employee Discounts and Services program.
- FBFC employees and their family members enjoy our annual, company-funded Summer Picnic and Holiday Party, which include food, beverages, prizes, and entertainment.
Our Employee Development
- We offer a variety of development classes from in-person classroom training, to on-demand curriculum. We tailor our talent development options to provide flexibility for every learner.
- FBFC promotes a culture of mentorship through regular Leadership Development workshops and seminars.
- Our annual "Training Camp" provides employees with a dedicated week of employee requested topics, curriculum, and learning events to promote personal, career, and skill enhancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities